OUR CHRISTIAN ACADEMY
The mission of the Andrew Chapel Christian Academy and Learning
Center, an independent Christian school facility, is to ensure a solid educational
foundation for each student through innovative programming and creative
instructional methods. Coupled with that, we strive to give each student a "gift"
of the love of learning and opportunities of discovery through hands-on learning,
facilitated by highly skilled professionals.
Our Educational Philosophy
Andrew Chapel Christian Academy seeks to develop and foster:
- a command of basic skills and knowledge, physical and social growth, and self-confidence needed to learn and express ideas;
- an opportunity to explore the excitement and wonder of our world;
- self-motivation, self-reliance, and ability to complete and master a task;
- an inquiring, creative, and critical mind;
- an ability to work alone and with diverse groups; and
- respect for self, for others and for individual differences.
To give each child a gift -- a love of learning, opportunity, and discovery.
Kindergarten (4-5 years old)
- To gain the discipline, confidence and willingness to apply himself/herself to a chosen task.
- To work happily alone and in groups.
- To concentrate intensely at all times.
- To develop powers of reasoning.
- To enhance self-esteem and grow spiritually, personally, socially, and physically.
- Registering a Student
At the time of registration, a parent/guardian must present the following:
- Legal birth certificate from the Bureau of Vital Statistics of the state in which the child was born.
- A Certificate of Immunization. For a child under the of four, a provisional certificate may be obtained from the health department.
- Social Security Card
- Current report card
- Name and telephone number of emergency contact person.
Andrew Chapel Baptist Church, 3670 Five Chop Road, Orangeburg, SC 29115
Church Office: (803) 531-0303